Thursday, March 4, 2010

What to do with all those plastic shopping bag?

If you are like me, you like to reuse those shopping bags as much as possible.  I keep them around as a place to put wet clothes in case of an accident while we are out...or to hold stinky diapers so they don't smell up my house...or to put meat in to keep it separate from my other groceries when I go to those discount stores that charge you for bags.

They are very handy little things...but they also go all over the place if you just look at them wrong.

Solution?

Bag holders!  I love these things.  I bought mine about 10 years ago at a craft fair and it's still holding my plastic shopping bags.  You just hang them on a nail, use the opening at the top to put the bags in and then pull them out of the opening at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment