Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love sales!

I went to JoAnn Fabrics today looking for some new fabric to make more plastic shopping bag holders.

I was welcomed by a sea of red and white sales tags.  40% off this...20% off that...I was in heaven!  But it was around lunch time and the kids were cranky because they wanted to eat, so I just went and got what I went there for.

I get up to the checkout counter and notice that the pre-cut "Fat Quarters", as they are called, are ringging  up at only $0.90 instead of the usual $1.29.  OMG!  They were on sale too! 

Now I'll have to go back either tomorrow or Saturday and get more.  Their sales usually run Sunday-Saturday...but I didn't see this one advertised so I have no clue when it will end.

I'm really happy about saving $8!

No comments:

Post a Comment