Thursday, April 15, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter

The kids and I took a trip to the fabric store today.  The problem was we did it during my daughter's nap time.  Boy was she fussy.  She's 2 and totally lives up to her nickname of Diva!

Anyway, we were at the store and she was so fussy.  Hold me, don't hold me...want to sit in the cart, don't want to sit in the cart.  You get the picture :0)

I had to pick up some supplys for some projects I have going on, so I needed to get this shopping done.  I bribed her.  Yup, I told my little girl that she could pick out some fabric and I'll make her a dress out of it, but she needs to let me finish my shopping.

It worked.  She said, "Pin-cess Sin-a-rel-ra" (which translates into "Princess Cinderella").  This isn't a surprise, she is obssessed with Cinderella!  She spotted some pink fabric with Bell, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and, of course, Cinderella.  I had to wrestle it out of her hands to have it cut!

Yeah, I'm turning her into a fabric addict...and I couldn't be happier!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment