Monday, April 5, 2010

Bonanzle.com

This is a great site!  I stumbled across it last week...and spent a few hours just looking through it.  I really liked what I saw so I joined and opened a booth.

The best way to describe this site is "Craigslist and Etsy had a baby".  You can post new thing, custom things, used things...I just love it!

And the people are so friendly!  I was working on setting up my booth and was getting tons of "WELCOME!" messages.

This site is very user friendly.  I have not had much trouble setting everything up...and for the stuff I had questions on?  I was able to find the answers I needed in the forum.

You can post your listings on craigslist and Twitter with just a few clicks!

And you can have your friends or past clients leave personal endorsements.  How great is that?  I love this feature!

Fees are very reasonable and straight forward.

Here is the link to my booth.

Happy shopping and selling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment